Hideaway Strath i don't live in california, i'll inform you,
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The shaman felt her stiffen and relax he almost fled right then, knowing a mother’s wrath was to be avoided at all cost, he feared a birthing mother more then a bear. As soon as he was able he murmured to her “I’ll be close by, you and our daughter rest. Call out and I’ll return” He picked up tools and things transporting them from the den.

Once outside he exhaled softly looked at his right fore limb then bit his own leg above the dew claw and tore his skin, then he lifted his paw and smeared the blood over his eye and down his muzzle. Pausing to allow the blood to drip upon the ground. The shaman repeated to process to his left leg tearing into his own leg then painting his face with the blood.

He closed his blood coated eyes and hummed a wordless chant, shaking his right fore leg flicking blood upon his chest and the ground and then he picked up his left fore leg and shook it sending droplets of blood all over upon his own chest and scattering blood upon the  ground.

He did then a few more times alternating legs, once he was satisfied and his legs had began to clot and the bleeding had stopped on it’s own he then tilted his head skyward and howled a song to the gods singing them his daughter’s name.

There would be a bigger ceremony but this would serve for now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't live in california, i'll inform you, - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 05:29 PM