Greatwater Lake I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 

Luna had spent her time lonesome nowadays -- the decision on joining another pack still left up to pondering -- but something about being back in the Teekons made her wonder what the people she'd met before had been up to. Strangely enough, Taikon's scent trail was nowhere to be found, nor were the ever collective scents of the pack he'd call Ivory Rose. Had so much disappeared during the time of her absence? It almost felt unreal...

It was becoming fairly late -- not exactly dark yet, though the sky was beginning to amber. Luna held a freshly caught mourning dove between her jaws which was not much, but enough to satiate her appetite for the night -- she assumed. Deciding to take a seat by the lakeside, legs carried her lithe form towards the damp waterside and wasted no time lying down to get comfortable.

The emotional fog that's been clouding Lune's mind since her return; it was slowly starting to improve. To find any strength that will compel her to return was yet to happen, but for now it was the solitude of this evening that earned her attention...
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone - by Lunaria - June 14, 2021, 02:14 PM