Shadowwyn Moor half awake, i wander through this house
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
The soft song brought her out of her rolling thoughts, dragging her forcefully back into the present.

Nephele sneezed out the water finally, listening, always listening, as the song drifted across the grasses. Holding her tongue, holding her breath, holding her stance as she lowered it to hide among the grasses. Her gaze went to the sky again, droplets catching on her lashes as she prayed to every god who’d listen to her to not let this be Pidáo. To not let this be someone from the Monkshood. Prayer to fall upon the deafened ears of the creators, no answer to come from their sewn together lips. Nephele pursed her own, closing her eyes, before opening them again, trying to use the brief darkness to focus her gaze like a camera lense. Eyes didn’t work like that, she chided herself after a moment. After a moment, she took a breath. It wasn’t lost on her that she needed allies, to avoid an inevitable conclusion that she would die somehow if Pidáo figured her out. She pressed a breath out from her lungs.

Hello? It was a start, a recognization of a need. She was a brilliant actor when the situation arose, and here was her curtain call.
english · greek · thieves cant
Messages In This Thread
half awake, i wander through this house - by Themis - June 15, 2021, 09:42 AM
RE: half awake, i wander through this house - by Themis - June 20, 2021, 04:05 PM