Mudminnow River If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself.
Moonglow
Delta
187 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
Ciri's time on Sawtooth was as brief as any spent elsewhere along the way. After resting for a short while, she turned away with ease - despite the attachment felt, there was nothing to ground her there. After succumbing to the weight of her grief, the swallow gathered herself and carried on.

She descended into the valley quietly. Her leg muscles burned in demand for respite and her already skinny frame continued to thin, but on and on she went.

The swallow nosed a distinct aroma of claim along the way, but the scent carried on the winds did not belong to her father. Ciri wondered, fleetingly, if it'd been so long that she'd forgotten how he smelled.

Her focus was set firmly on the search for @Mahler, but she paused briefly at the edge of an unfamiliar waterway. The sun had begun to set at her back and night would soon creep in. She stepped forward carefully across the pebbles until water almost reached her dark elbows, its chill a relief to her aching paws, and she dipped her muzzle to lap at the surface.

"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Messages In This Thread