Hideaway Strath hokiichi
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein was never one to mince words, something he had learned to do in his chosen self proclaimed profession, was to ask the deep questions bluntly. Catch one off guard and likely get a Truer answer. Vein nodded thoughtfully at her answer he could tell she didn’t want to elaborate and so he didn’t push it was not his place and she wasn’t in need of and medical help that her past history would be helpful for.

He found her scent of embarrassment rather cute and his eyes shown with appreciation for her natural feminine beauty he tried his best, and failed just a little to not to allow his eyes roam her body, he had a wife after all.

His head tipped to the left of its own accord as she asked her return question “Humm… Daimyo?” He rumbled “I’m not sure of these Daimyo you speak of, I serve the gods. The Sun God, Death God, Creator God, Rain God, War God, and many more.” He trailed off for most wolves were shy of talk of the gods even though the gods held check over every facet of their daily lives.

He would not push the conversation toward the gods unless she asked, "I could show you a dance I do for the gods if you wish" well at least he'd not force the conversation that direction he only offered the dance because he didn't want their conversation to end just yet
Messages In This Thread
hokiichi - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 29, 2021, 10:39 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Vein - July 01, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 01, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Vein - July 03, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 05, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 12, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Vein - July 17, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 18, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: hokiichi - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 04, 2021, 09:12 PM