Jade Fern Grove ACT I SCENE I
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

After opening his mouth to get their attention, Mateo's lips pressed tightly back together. The young boy draped in ivory silk turned to listen to him as intended, but even then would the sun-kissed augoti feel tentative about his approach. "Maybe they didn't wish to be followed -- maybe it was best if Mateo left them alone"; those were the thoughts that ran behind his creased brows and folded ears. Yet just as the medic had the idea to simply back off and leave, A soft voice would flow through his audits again.

'Nay,' The voice answered. 'Who is't asks?'

Oh....oh! They were talking to him!

"Oh, it i-isn't?" Mateo tried to confirm, taking a look around after steadying his motioning paws. Now that he'd thought about it, the boy didn't particularly smell of any pack he could sense nearby, did he? Perhaps they'd been unaffiliated like he was for the present.

To him would the sire turn again, lowering his head and flicking his tail -- almost submissively -- as to not seem like much of a threat. Thoughtful of their earlier behavior towards him. "I am named Mateo. A doctor from the bay..." That is what he'd meant by 'who is't asks', right? It was a foreign means of speaking he'd never heard before -- did the locals talk in such a way as well? Mateo would have to learn it in that case.

"And....you are?"

English[Image: d1hs4y0-59fec53e-3339-4742-bde1-2e5a0aaeda78.gif]Spanish
Messages In This Thread
ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 01, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 02, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 02, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 02, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 03, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 03, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 04, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Mateo - July 05, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: ACT I SCENE I - by Icarus Helaine - July 06, 2021, 04:59 PM