Redhawk Caldera Extending an apple branch
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana pondered on the question for a good moment, her eyes closing in thought...before opening.

"Well, it very much depends on the situation. If you were seemingly just attacking for no reason, I'd put myself between the both of you until I've heard from both sides. Then I'd make my decision on who to side with ...Unless it's an proper challenge for Leadership.” A pack was supposed to work as a whole, any grievances should be said now less it grows to be problem for the entire pack. The two heads of a Pack fighting, even not literally, can resonate down to even the lowest wolf in the ring. The quickest way to cause a Pack's bonds to unravel and for them to scatter to the winds.

"Your mother... she's a black and orangeish she-wolf, yes? The one that was searching for food for her pregnant daughter a day or two ago? She's very... strong..."

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Extending an apple branch - by Aliana - July 07, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Āzon - July 08, 2021, 08:22 AM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Fennec - July 08, 2021, 08:46 AM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Aliana - July 08, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Āzon - July 09, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Fennec - July 09, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Aliana - July 10, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Fennec - July 12, 2021, 11:40 PM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Aliana - July 25, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Extending an apple branch - by Āzon - August 03, 2021, 08:52 AM