Redhawk Caldera Where the lost are the heros,
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana smiled and sat down next to Azon in the grass, watching the small creek roll down its thin path, “Ah, well… That’s ...not the entire reason I came to join…”  She spoke almost quietly, looking at the small creek; not in an upset or sadden way but … in a somewhat flustered manner. Usually, when she joined a pack it was with a bunch of strangers she barely knew and she would just be hovering outside that bubble of familiarity the rest of the pack had but similar to Azon, joining this pack….being with him. It just...made everything feel a little bit warmer.

“I won’t let anything happen to those little ones... I’ve watched cubs before back in my birth pack. It’s nothing new.” She replied, “And I’d happily train with you. The more skilled we become… wolves like The Saints and Ursus will think twice about messing with us or this pack.” Aliana smirked.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Where the lost are the heros, - by Āzon - July 13, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: Where the lost are the heros, - by Aliana - July 14, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Where the lost are the heros, - by Āzon - August 03, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: Where the lost are the heros, - by Aliana - August 11, 2021, 09:13 PM