Blacktail Deer Plateau cruel to be kind
Moonglow
Eta
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
his new dad was gone as quick as he'd come, a development that, if he had any predictability programmed into him, should have painted a new layer of bitterness over peregrine's tempestuous psyche. but @Phox had promised to come back, and that meant the difference between raging asshole peregrine and eagerly impatient peregrine. he paced the territory and he quietly sneered at everyone who wasn't new dad (so, everyone), and he especially avoided mopey @Vesper, whose presence he could not stand any longer. he often wished @Prevost would come back. surely she would like new dad. surely she would see that old dad and old mom were nothing but jerks and abandoners.
speak of the devil; there was old mom in the distance, moping around just like vesper. the sight of it filled him with a cold tingling feeling that seemed to swell in his chest, whispering violent wants into his oversized ears. maybe a set of teeth in her hide would wipe that miserable, ugly expression from old mom's face. the vicious intensity of the thought drove him to approach, where normally he would have turned away with his typical sneer. he walked up beside her, drawing himself up to his full height and lifting his tail stiffly. i hate you, he announced, enunciating each word with careful weight and letting them fall into the silence surrounding the pair. he said nothing else. he didn't need to.
woops i'm not caught up but i could not resist. vague lil assumptions, can edit as needed <3 sorry maegi :(
Messages In This Thread
cruel to be kind - by Maegi - July 20, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: cruel to be kind - by Peregrine - July 20, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: cruel to be kind - by Vesper - July 20, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: cruel to be kind - by Maegi - July 20, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: cruel to be kind - by Peregrine - July 20, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: cruel to be kind - by Vesper - July 20, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: cruel to be kind - by Maegi - July 20, 2021, 07:49 PM