Duskfire Glacier i don't pay for suits
190 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Some assumptions in here, @Tzila and co. Message me if edits are needed, particularly about the nursing. Not quite sure how Tzila would react to that.

Wayfarer's sour mood had been stubborn and enduring, which Veteran could simply not understand. Sure, he missed their mother, but Tzila was almost as good, and they had Wintersbane looking after them too. After Lane had been gone a few days, the memory of her had faded considerably from Veteran's mind. He had adjusted to their new reality with a surprising resilience. 

With Wayfarer in such a piss-poor mood, Veteran had taken the opportunity to pal around more with his half-siblings. He enjoyed this immensely. While he had always seemed to lag behind Wayfarer developmentally, he was very well-matched with Tzila's slightly younger litter. He actually sometimes won his wrestling matches with Enzio, Arius, and Makatza. And sometimes, he even managed to sneak in and nurse a little bit with Tzila, who was a whole lot nicer about sharing her milk with her pups than Mama had been lately. 

Seeing his sister moping along in the rear of the group tugged at his little heartstrings though, and he did hang back to walk with her, despite her persistence in ignoring him. He bumped her shoulder as they walked along, trying to lift her spirits... and encourage her to trot a little faster, maybe.
Messages In This Thread
i don't pay for suits - by RIP Wintersbane - July 28, 2021, 06:27 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ezrah - July 28, 2021, 09:18 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Wayfarer - July 29, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Tzila - July 30, 2021, 01:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Eldritch - July 30, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ensio - July 30, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Veteran - August 01, 2021, 11:47 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Arius - August 03, 2021, 09:19 AM