Duskfire Glacier a dog can smell a lie you know
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye rose slightly from his elbows to let his muzzle meet the underside of Imaqs jaw, running his muzzle across her soft fur and soaking her scent into his own fur. After placing a kiss just under her jaw Rye returned to softly gazing at Sikuliak, or Liak for short to him. While Imaq had chosen Siku for their sons shorthand name, the sire went with Liak. Partially for humorous reasons. As Ryes mind floated around for a moment, his thoughts eventually landed on his soon-to-be mate and her health. Birth was complicated and at times deadly, sometimes immediately and other times it crept up on mothers. There was still an abundance of information Rye had yet to learn but he knew, appearances can be deceiving. Tawny golds flitted up to the woman, a soft concern spreading throughout his demeanor.
"Imaq," He began softly, lifting himself up to her level but still keeping a portion of his attention on their son. "How are you feeling? I haven't been a very good partner lately, too busy devoting my attention with my son to check on his mother. I do worry for you sometimes." He admitted. Rye nudged Imaqs shoulder with his head, resting there for a moment. Physical affection was his kryptonite, his addiction that he had been nearly starved. It was his love language, actions outweighed speech but words sometimes conveyed what kisses and hugs couldn't. And when they were partnered together, they could express what seemingly couldn't be by words and actions alone.      
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
a dog can smell a lie you know - by Sikuliak - August 05, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Rye - August 09, 2021, 11:08 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Imaq - August 10, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Sikuliak - August 15, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Rye - August 18, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Imaq - August 24, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Sikuliak - August 29, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Rye - September 03, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Imaq - September 08, 2021, 04:25 PM