Duskfire Glacier a dog can smell a lie you know
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
short, little crappy reply, sorry!! Should br back to normal by the 9th or even 8th

A few pangs of guilt surfaced after hearing his intended was in pain, he had remedies for it but since Lanes sick pup Rye thought twice about what he'd offer to Imaq. It didn't feel right to give poppy seeds to a nursing mother but he wasn't sure what else was available or safe for her. He would have to do some investigating for later. For the moment, he nodded his head in understanding and returned with a bitter sweet smile. Some guilt still tugged at his heart but quickly it would be replaced with concern once again. Imaq admitted she had and lost three sons. Ryes eyes gently widened, his brows knitting together. There was stunned silence at first, quiet contemplation surfacing in the form of a thousand yard stare. A bracing sigh broke the quiet as the hotah organized his words.
"Darling," He began, his words felt heavy. "I'm— so sorry." Rye placed a hesitant kiss just below the merles ear. "I'm always here for you, and I will always be there for him. No matter what I have to do." It was a promise of safety, security and support. He'd give his son everything, even if that left nothing for himself.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
a dog can smell a lie you know - by Sikuliak - August 05, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Rye - August 09, 2021, 11:08 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Imaq - August 10, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Sikuliak - August 15, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Rye - August 18, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Imaq - August 24, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Sikuliak - August 29, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Rye - September 03, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: a dog can smell a lie you know - by Imaq - September 08, 2021, 04:25 PM