Duskfire Glacier I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The birth of his son nearly halted many of his usual tasks, with the boys eyes now open Liak was eager to explore the lights outside the den. Rye was always happy to oblige but not go too far with exploration due to the latest scents of coyotes testing their borders. The thought of scrawny bones slinking off with his child, or any others, sent fire through his marrow. He was tempted to gather willing bodies and hunt the trespassers into extinction but that was to be for another time. Small tufts of fur clung to border trees, the agoutis fur, it was his last effort to warn them. After it was all said and done Rye headed for the meltwater, to relieve his growing thirst.
As the hotah approached he saw in the distance similar fur to his, his tail swayed. Lane walked the shore, searching for something unknown to Rye. He greatly missed seeing her around in the caverns, she had moved some time ago and was damn hard to find, or so his brain concluded. Little time was wasted in his approach, "Lane!" He happily cheered, "It's weird to say I've missed you since we live in the same place but I haven't seen you too much." His excitement began to dull, the sharp clarity of his voice fading in the end as he began to internally question why.  
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops - by Rye - August 29, 2021, 11:48 PM