Ouroboros Spine li. i'm just a silhouette
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW but hoping for @Kukutux, @Sialuk, or @Aiolos (or all three! The more the merrier lol. @Samani @Kausiut are also welcome ofc!)

her nestlings weren't yet old enough that they might accompany her to meet their aunts and cousins, still bound to the hearth and babysitter's side (@Shikoba? Maybe?) in her absence. the time would come for the two litters to meet in a few short weeks -- which would fly by entirely too soon -- but for now, it was the dove alone who flitted the short distance between the dens towards kukutux's ulaq with the antler of a recently discovered deer skull clasped in her jaws. 

she had been itching to see how her friend fared following the delivery of her twins now that she had healed enough to move freely, rueful that she had been unable to assist personally in the girls' arrival given her own heavily pregnant state at the time. a fortnight had passed since, surely enough time that no evil spirits lingered at the alpha's den, and with each pass of brother sun that she did not seek out the duck her guilt grew. 

lótë made sure to stop a respectable distance from the moonwoman's den before resting her gift upon the ground and calling out for sialuk and aiolos, knowing they often guarded the ostrega's hearth. she did not want to be mistaken and inadvertently wander too close, or risk stepping on any protective toes if the fellow mother wasn't ready for visitors just yet. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - August 29, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Aiolos - September 02, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Kukutux - September 02, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - September 06, 2021, 10:09 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Aiolos - September 09, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Kukutux - September 10, 2021, 04:49 PM
RE: li. i'm just a silhouette - by Lótë - September 20, 2021, 10:16 AM