Redhawk Caldera My darling, being tested only makes you stronger
149 Posts
Ooc — Iris
For Sphyra, on the other hand, it was totally normal that her mother was gone. A part of life was that most wolves in her life had come and gone. It was just natural that her mother was gone right now. She was sick and needed to be healed, and the Frosthawk wolves knew how to do it. Just like why father was in Brecheliant. Sphyra thought she had it all figured out, and she just nodded at the announcements (which, of course, she already knew about anyway).

Then Ruenna said that she and her siblings could now go to Brecheliant alone. Honestly, Sphyra wasn't sure if it was a responsibility that Tierra and Caracal could handle (considering how immature and dramatic they both often were in each their own ways), but she made no mention of it. She just acknowledged the words with a curt, somewhat formal nod towards Ruenna.

The latter news meant little to Sphyra, though she could feel a twinge of excitement at the mention of violence and war. Maybe it would be an opportunity for her to learn something. For now, though, this war felt very far away, considering she didn't know anyone from either of the mentioned packs.
Messages In This Thread
My darling, being tested only makes you stronger - by Ruenna - September 16, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: My darling, being tested only makes you stronger - by Sphyra - September 24, 2021, 02:42 AM