Duskfire Glacier ground zeroes
190 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
We can fade!

Meerkat suggested a spar, and the boy lit up. 

"I want to be--" he nearly said "the attacker," but he stopped at the last moment and considered his decision. A thoughtful look crossed his features for an instant before he replied. 

"Could you show me what to do if I get jumped from behind?" It had not been his first impulse to choose defensive technique as his area of study; rather it was a choice of necessity. It seemed that Makatza had flipped a switch recently, morphing from merely annoying (but overall harmless) to downright tormenting. If Veteran didn't want to spend the rest of his puphood watching his back, he was going to need to learn to defend it. 

After a through training session on self-defense, Veteran would come away with a budding confidence in his ability to defend himself from a surprise attack. Unbeknownst to him, the real lesson he would need in the coming weeks was more along the lines of how to defend yourself from a viscous, head-on assault without causing permanent damage to the insane attacker who happens to be you half-sister. But that was a rather nuanced request, likely to reach beyond Meerkat's knowledge of mercenary tactics. As much as he enjoyed the time he spent with Coach Meekah, Veteran would eventually find himself in need of a true mercenary tradesman with whom he could train.
Messages In This Thread
ground zeroes - by Veteran - September 18, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - September 19, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - September 26, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - September 26, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 01, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - October 01, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 10, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - October 11, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 30, 2021, 10:51 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - November 01, 2021, 12:02 PM