Ouroboros Spine the life we live is by choice, not by force
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The hope of his words had granted him what he sought. A home. A family. A new beginning for the life he was brought into years prior. It was a relief, really. Many responsibilities would be charged unto him, but it would be worth his while.

The woman began to move and Morte was quick to follow by her flank. As she spoke again, he heeded his former promise and willingness to learn. She had already begun to teach and he listened as she did so. The mention of youth passed through his ears, lifting them. It had been quite some time since pups had last graced his presence. What would he make of them? And more-so, what would they make of him?

I would do as you have asked and keep a watchful eye for the young. I admit I know little of them, nor have I been in recent company with any. Despite this, I know the ways of a child, for I was one once. They enjoy wandering very much, especially when their minds grow and they become curious. I will do everything in my power to help protect them.

Few words carry much knowledge. Between what the moonwoman and himself had said, his first responsibility was lain before him as clear as day. He would shield their lives as he promised and it was his hope she could sense the honesty in his words.
Messages In This Thread
the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 21, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 21, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 22, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 23, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 23, 2021, 04:18 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 23, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 23, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Kukutux - September 26, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 26, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 27, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Kukutux - September 27, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 27, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 27, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Kukutux - September 27, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Inutsuk - September 27, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: the life we live is by choice, not by force - by Shikoba - September 29, 2021, 01:05 AM