Ouroboros Spine liv. i'm trying to find all the love that you gave me
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
for the pupperinos! also, maybe @Shikoba or @Morte since they've been helping guard the kids? :3

shifts were often traded when it came to caring for the six cubs. lótë had taken some time to stretch her legs and patrol the borders in the lowlands of the spine in the morn but as brother sun soared past his zenith, his light fell upon the mother dove and the clutch of nestlings in her care. she had them gathered around, facing the stone walls of the ulaq that housed the hearth of second wife, having captured their attention with the rich berry dye she had mixed earlier that day. 

"like this," she murmured in instruction, dipping her paw into the purple liquid. she nudged the pups, encouraging them to be curious and hoping they might try smearing their small digits in the mix. when at least a few of them had investigated the substance, the cloudberry agouti swiped a vivid streak along a blank section of stone. gleaming gems of emerald dipped down to the children to see who might try to paint and who might try to simply wipe the colorful dye on a sibling.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
liv. i'm trying to find all the love that you gave me - by Lótë - September 28, 2021, 03:38 PM