Redsand Canyon I tread by my lonesome through the darkness
44 Posts
Ooc — Karma
The air was bitter, nipping at every hair with a chill. A dark shadow loomed, grunting due the temperatures. Nothing he wasn't used to, but displeasing all the same. 

Through the night he traveled, escaping the violent teeth of hostiles. All he wanted was a bite of their kill. Was that too much to ask? From the interaction, both parties now bared scars — the opposing more than him. Serves them right.

As upon which lands he now trekked upon, the man was unsure. A faint scent was evident, but it still gave no clues. They were all the same. Packs spraying daily scents to guard what they claimed as their own. Homes to shelter the young and elder. Territories for the grand sires and dames to rule over. He'd never experienced himself, but there were times he would ask question whether or not he even wanted to.

Of all territories, none caught his interest, nor were a sensible place to waste time. However, today it seemed he had all the time in the world. Why the sudden interest? The question would be left unanswered for now. With a brisk motion, the man's chin lifted, jaw expanding to release a deep, hollow call. He was curious to know more of the inhabitants. Who knows — maybe he would even make some friends.
Messages In This Thread
I tread by my lonesome through the darkness - by RIP Xynos - September 30, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: I tread by my lonesome through the darkness - by RIP Fury - September 30, 2021, 11:15 PM