Dragoncrest Cliffs i tell you someone will remember us
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
Erzulie drew away from her and Haunt felt cold. She remained still and watchful as the Obsidian busied herself with rummaging through her stores. She produced some herbs, only to grow still herself and stare at them. They looked utterly innocuous to Haunt's unlearned eyes. Her nose twitched faintly when Erzulie went into motion again, sorting the plants into five distinct piles.

At first, she wanted to resist Erzulie's command. Was she denying Haunt's plea? Then, quite abruptly, it clicked. Of course the Obsidian wouldn't smother her or tear out her throat or any of violent ends Haunt had vaguely pictured. She would use her herbs to end Haunt's suffering.

Eyes finding Erzulie's again, the yearling stared into them as she did as she was told. Will this hurt? she wondered dimly, her own eyes glassy as she watched the tears coursing down her angel of mercy's cheekbones.
Messages In This Thread
i tell you someone will remember us - by Erzulie - October 11, 2021, 01:05 PM
RE: i tell you someone will remember us - by Haunt - October 11, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: i tell you someone will remember us - by Erzulie - October 11, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: i tell you someone will remember us - by Haunt - October 11, 2021, 06:10 PM
RE: i tell you someone will remember us - by Erzulie - October 11, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: i tell you someone will remember us - by Haunt - October 11, 2021, 07:11 PM
RE: i tell you someone will remember us - by Erzulie - October 11, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: i tell you someone will remember us - by Haunt - October 11, 2021, 10:05 PM