Blacktail Deer Plateau Dream State
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Sorry for being slow

"My home is verra nice and the people are kind,” She listened intently, making sure to get every word he was saying. “We want nothin’ ta do with war or violence,” She didn't know if that was plausible to avoid for eternity, but it sounded peaceful and good. Revenge never brought anything good with it, she knew that much. She knew Ursus was chasing a ghost, they wanted Nyra dead, but that wouldn't bring their queen back.

“Our healer is our leader, an’ she is tha bes’ around.” A healer for leader? That was new to her, and she liked the idea of an experienced healer leading a pack. It made sense in some regards, but not every aspect. Slate didn't speak but listened to his words unaware he was withholding information.

“Why ‘av ya joined a pack goin’ ta war?” Slate flicked her left ear slightly, scared, paranoid but aware she had to answer. She didn't like her own decision anymore and she didn't know how to word herself properly. She wanted to play her cards right. "I - I don't know anymore. I guess." She stopped for a moment to think before continuing.

"I guess I thought I would be needed, as a healer. To be useful to someone. But I've been wrong." She sighed as her body eased up slightly, feeling like she could talk freely for just a moment. This man had no business with Akashingo or Ursus. He was her ticket out.

"I regret turning around on your border. I should have stayed. Away from this - revenge plot. But I needed a home. I am getting older and I need the protection of a pack. Merrick, the alpha of Ursus. He -" She took a quick look around to make sure he didn't suddenly turn up behind her. "He is giving me the creeps. The way he looks at me. It terrifies me."

She wanted that ticket out.

"Take me with you. To your home. I promise I'll be useful and do my part."
Messages In This Thread
Dream State - by Njord - October 19, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: Dream State - by Slate - October 20, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Dream State - by Njord - October 20, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Dream State - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 07:38 AM
RE: Dream State - by Njord - November 02, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Dream State - by Slate - November 16, 2021, 05:42 AM
RE: Dream State - by Njord - December 09, 2021, 11:27 AM