Lion Head Mesa زهرة ضباب mist walker
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The introduction of his own name by Jawahir took Sakai’s breath for a moment. Soon he would have to say something, anything, and he wasn’t sure if that something was going to be embarrassing. Pay attention to their words, don’t get side tracked. A small pep talk to himself as he watched his guide take leave from his flank for the golden Pharaoh’s side. Naturally this was to be, but a bit of jealousy tinged in his heart. Was he missing his new friend by his side? Or did he wish to nestle next to the striking man of this pack.

Ramesses. Pharaoh to him, though. He nodded to show his compliance and finally met the Pharoah’s deep gaze with his own. Kai felt a flicker of pride deep within his chest that he was approved to be in their company. 

“I come on the high remarks that Jawahir shared with me of you and your home. I’m just a wanderer who has never really been sure of where to go or who to serve.”

Sakai took a moment, pondering if he should make a play at the entertainment comment by the Pharoah.

“Pardon my over hearing of it but, I have been told I’m quite entertaining. Surely not to disappoint.” He couldn’t help himself, it was right there and could be taken so many ways. Sakai offered a sweet smile to the two in hopes they would accept his playful nature.
Messages In This Thread
زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 07:11 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Sakai - October 21, 2021, 05:34 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Jawahir - October 24, 2021, 05:13 PM
RE: زهرة ضباب mist walker - by Ramesses - October 25, 2021, 10:40 AM