Redtail Rise The Imaginary
26 Posts
Ooc —
Angler chewed a bit of the catch, he took note of Njord's name, perhaps he should give out his last name but the moment had past he felt. Njord than went on, asking Angler a question he wasn't sure of the answer to because of the colloquial slang thrown in. His spit out some fur from his mouth before answering uneasily.

"Er... I believe so? I am a fisher, yes, my birth pack actually got most of their meals from fishing, outside of winter that is."

He could feel the wolf eyeing him up as they spoke, this part of meeting wolves was routine for him, any kind didn't matter, be it hostile or temporary companion, each wolf looked at an outsider to summarize, see if a wolf was a problem or a weakling. When Njord spoke, Angler was surprised. Unless Njord's tongue was fooling his ears, he believed he'd been offered a spot in his pack. A splendid offer for a lone wolf, but yet again Angler's small skill set would become a hindrance.

"Ah, well you see that offer is very generous, I would love to take it up, but I've never fished at the sea. I found a place in pack as a river wolf, I was even suppose to manage a salmon run." Angler's ears swiveled as he spoke, a nervous tick of his. " The sea... I'm not useless, but I'm barely better than the average fish wolf."

He tore off another piece of the carcass and set it between his paws, something to chew on after finishing.

"I'm excellent on a river and lake, even a delta, and on all those I can ice fish too."

[Image: fs.png]
FEEL FREE TO MISGENDER ANGLER. At a distance he has some more masculine behaviors, at least from his pack's culture, but up close it can be discerned that threes a disparity, if one cares enough to look.

Messages In This Thread
The Imaginary - by Njord - November 03, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: The Imaginary - by Angler - November 03, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: The Imaginary - by Njord - November 03, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: The Imaginary - by Angler - November 03, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: The Imaginary - by Njord - November 04, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: The Imaginary - by Angler - November 05, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: The Imaginary - by Njord - November 09, 2021, 12:23 PM
RE: The Imaginary - by Angler - November 09, 2021, 04:03 PM
RE: The Imaginary - by Njord - November 11, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: The Imaginary - by Angler - November 11, 2021, 05:28 PM
RE: The Imaginary - by Njord - November 12, 2021, 11:50 AM