Lion Head Mesa Que Sera, Sera
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
As his small companion settled next to him, Kai felt a smile grow and his chest fill with radiating warmth for the first time in a while. He hadn't had companionship like this in quite sometime, but he still wondered about whether it was appropriate or not. No matter, it's not like he was going to resist t this point. It was a party after all. The wolf allowed the fellahin to groom the tuft of white fur that thickly coated his neck, all the while craning his muzzle around the coyote to hold Sayf in a light embrace. Slow, deep and thoughtful breaths escaped him as his eyes all but nearly lulled to the back of his head. The way the mesa camouflaged man touched him was entrancing and on the cusp of relieving.

Kai let his embrace loosen but let his pale eyes linger upon the man for a moment longer, sharing a knowing moment before turning his attention towards the food. Kai started with the deer, daintily tearing flesh from the thigh as he didn't want to come off as barbaric. He was a goddamn gentleman.

"What else would please me?" The wolf chuckled to himself as his shoulder gently nudged Sayf, looking down at him with a spark in his eyes. Getting up on all fours, Sakai hesitantly pulled away from the attractive servant so that he may fully face him while at his full height. Sayf looked so small, so easy to overpower. The young warrior bowed his chest to the ground and let his front legs splay on either side of the fellahin while his rump stayed pointed to the sky. He looked childish in this playful position, nearly nose to nose with his partner, but his eyes were devious.

"I think you spending the night with me would please me." It was word vomit. The man had no idea if this was allowed in the pack, but he didn't really care at the moment. The way Sayf looked at him pushed nearly all rationale from his mind. Nearly.

"Is that something you would like?" He whispered directly into the russet and grey man's ear, letting his tongue linger to trail the cartilage before pulling away completely and standing at full height again. "After the party, of course. I don't want to take you from your duties." He was absolutely the jealous type, even if there was no reason to be. But other's needed to be tended to as well.
Messages In This Thread
Que Sera, Sera - by Sakai - November 11, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sayf - November 11, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sakai - November 11, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sayf - November 11, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sakai - November 14, 2021, 07:36 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sayf - November 14, 2021, 09:46 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sakai - November 17, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sayf - November 17, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sakai - November 17, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sayf - November 17, 2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Que Sera, Sera - by Sakai - November 18, 2021, 05:52 PM