Northstar Vale Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine
7 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
The world is a contemplative place. Garbled wonder spewed from the precipice of heaven and settling at the edge of reality with a haze of unrealistic eyesores. It’s here, at the base of this tree, Isari entertains this thought. The wolfess has never considered herself to be exceedingly pleasant nor an optimistic thinker in any regard. But today, it seems, has surprised her plenty. She’s got a full stomach, slept enough to travel far and wide and still have  a spark of energy remaining, and now, she’s managed to find herself becoming a philosopher. Isari releases a chuckle at that thought. Imagine her, rough spoken and tough skinned Isari, a philosopher. It’s nearly enough to convince her she could’ve stayed with some pack she’s stumbled upon in the past. Perhaps she could’ve become the jester of sorts, throwing out mildly beguiling jokes at the sake of her own expense. Her pride would have never allowed such a feat but, at the time, it proves itself an amusing diversion from the silence of her surroundings. As mind-shattering as the quiet it, Isari still likes it. It’s a welcome pleasure, the way the world slows into a placid calm during these times. The wolfess finds herself thinking that she could get used to this.
Isari speaks both English and French
Don't ever be afraid to reach out about anything. You're all amazing!! Thank you <3
Messages In This Thread
Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Isari - November 21, 2021, 09:32 PM