Honeyed Pasture and watched an aspen that confirmed it
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
he claimed he hadn’t seen it, and morgana believed that. he did not see because he was blind to it. many wolves were, she imagined. they most likely saw this as great fortune. she saw it how it truly was; the beginning of an end. a curse, one that would not affect her, nor the listener. and now it would not affect ingram.

he asked something of her. knowledge of which she could provide very little of. i am… still learning of this god myself. to be left in the dark like this brought her discomfort. she clung onto whatever sliver of light that beamed down on her, and happily shared that to the boy. it was to feel as though she was well within the light.

but they have been with me for a long time. they told me of the plague that’s beginning to infect these creatures now long before the first fell ill. it is a sign.
Messages In This Thread
and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - November 25, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - November 25, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - December 01, 2021, 06:49 AM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by The Wispmother - December 07, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - December 08, 2021, 06:27 AM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - December 15, 2021, 07:24 AM