Duskfire Glacier Ilik
190 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Issorartuyok inquired rhetorically after his sister, and Veteran felt a twinge of guilt in his heart. "I haven't seen her around," he noted, "I don't think she stayed." He trailed his gaze away from Issorartuyok's face. Veteran hadn't behaved in a manner that anyone could construe as welcoming, admittedly. ..He just didn't like strangers, or not the way his mom seemed to at least. And to be fair, it had been pretty dang suspicious for all of Issorartuyok's "siblings" to arrive when he was conveniently out of the territory and unable confirm their identities. 

That reminded him... he probably needed to find Tuuluuwaq and try to make up for his uncharitable behavior at their initial meeting. 

"Ilimniat-tit-sidjuk" Veteran echoed, his tongue glazing over some of the rougher sounds. "Iliniat-it-sijuk." He looked to Issorartuyok to repeat the word for him. "I'll get it," he vowed. Why did the Northern language have to be so dang difficult

Issorartuyok's nudge distracted him from his intense focus, and he chortled. 

"I should find Coach Meekah!" he realized with a start. If Issorartuyok was back, that would mean that Meerkat was also home. She would need a welcome-home hug from Veteran too! Offering Issorartuyok a return nudge, he asked, "Can I come to you later, Ill-nilly-nit-sijuk? To hear your travel-stories?" Mom always returned with stories when she had spent time on the road. No doubt Issorartuyok would have a few to share. 

fade? <3
Messages In This Thread
Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 05, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 06, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 07, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 08, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 12, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 16, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: Ilik - by Veteran - December 21, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Ilik - by Issorartuyok - December 29, 2021, 10:03 PM