Firefly Glen lix. we were covered in rain
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë gave a small start of surprise, gaze darting to the man as he rose from the shadows amongst the trees. The dove was a diminutive woman but she felt fairly dwarfed as she drew nearer to converse with the dark silhouette. 

He seemed amicable, which is what pulled the ecologist closer. Even so, the wary way in which she held her slight frame did not completely slacken. Nor did her eyes and auds entirely raise -- wondering if perhaps it was a front.

"That's alright," Aiwë demurred reassuringly. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I didn't realize anyone was living here -- or sleeping here." 

"I'm Lótë Nuiruk of village Moonglow," the doe introduced herself liltingly, silver-misted crown dipping slightly. Peridots darted up to meet sapphire bravely before flitting back to her paws. 

"I was just enjoying the night, just needed to stretch my legs," she added, recalling his question about wandering in the rain. The mother's heart stuttered in embarrassment. "I hadn't really been expecting the rain," the bird-caller explained, somewhat lamely.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lix. we were covered in rain - by Lótë - January 15, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: lix. we were covered in rain - by Iota - January 26, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: lix. we were covered in rain - by Lótë - January 31, 2022, 11:31 PM