Blackwater Islands Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Hope you don't mind this being so sudden after the former thread. I couldn't wait to see their first interaction as "mentor and apprentice"!

The night former had been cold; too cold. Thankfully, there were many thoughts, astray within the brain, to use as distraction. Most of the slowly passing hours was spent considering the deal made with Alduin. Was it possible that Arashi could endure coaching such a hotheaded, stubborn wolf? Only time would tell.

Deciding to part from the makeshift den he had made nearer the beach, a short time was taken to stretch before calling for his new apprentice, @Alduin.

Get your sorry ass up. We have work to do.

The hound would waste no time. No sympathies would be set aside for the boy. If tired, they would still train. If hungry, they would still train. If wounded, they would still train. Life had no mercy to give, so why should they pretend otherwise? To be a true soldier — a true killer — the ability to adapt was a must. Regardless of what obstacles would stand in the way, to be able to face it head on without disruptions was non negotiable.

Impatient as he was, Arashi paced. Back. And forth. Back. And forth, tail swaying eagerly behind.

There was no set plan, really. He intended to, dare say, "wing it". Besides, what good would a plan do? If something were to disrupt whatever plan he may decide, what would he have to fall back on?

Messages In This Thread
Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 01:36 AM