Dragoncrest Cliffs all my troubles will hang on your trigger
there's too much left to taste that's bitter.
102 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
coraline was missing. it was insulting enough loko had been relegated to the cliffs, but now another of his sisters had gone missing and he was here under the iron thumb of both mothers.

he understood — perhaps implicitly — that his house arrest was decidedly deserved. still, this did little to quell the anxiousness he felt riding his shoulders. if he could just slip off when they weren’t looking..

they were always looking, his mothers. loko sat on the lip of stone he was known to frequent: here, he imagined he just might be able to make out the speck that was erzulie combing the sands below.
Messages In This Thread
all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 21, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 21, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - March 19, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 14, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 18, 2022, 01:32 PM