Totoka River keep the calm before the storm
99 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Skua was the clear leader of this duo, by Pier's own admittance and charisma alone. Jasmine's trained her eyes mainly on the yearling, but every couple of seconds she glanced at the older man to try and size up any thoughts he expressed on his face.

"Pretty much the same as you two, really," she said, "just on my way through, and here you were." But something in that felt like a lie, and her thoughts turned to Bridget again. Her trail had been cold even when she'd left Brecheliant, she reminded herself, and she'd chased a ghost hoping to find an impossibility at the end. As far as she knew, Bridget had taken the way of her mother, and there was nothing more to say. Still, Jasmine swallowed and felt a familiar thickness in her throat. Right now wasn't the time to cry.

"I've travelled a lot myself, y'know," she blurted out, and with a steady glance between the duo, decided not to regret herself. She did give her shoulders a roll, though, to shrug off the weirdness of colours she heard dripping through her voice, "been on the road ever since I was a kid, so I've seen a few things,as if that was something to brag about - and as if she wasn't still a child now.
Messages In This Thread
keep the calm before the storm - by Jasmine - February 18, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Pier - February 18, 2022, 01:02 AM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Valentine - February 18, 2022, 02:57 AM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Jasmine - February 21, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Pier - February 22, 2022, 08:01 AM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Valentine - February 24, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Jasmine - February 26, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Pier - February 28, 2022, 12:24 AM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Valentine - March 01, 2022, 01:29 AM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Jasmine - March 01, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: keep the calm before the storm - by Pier - March 02, 2022, 02:07 AM