I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Just saying this
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dre-...

A voice interrupted. 

Deep-set, heavy, masculine.

Sokha's heart jumped an extra beat in that moment, fur rising in alarm. She'd been so distracted by her own self that she hadn't been wary of her surroundings.

Slowly, the lithe woman turned to face the pale man.

It took a short time to process his words, eyes blinking astoundingly as the stranger stared upon her.

N-neither, really... Stuttered words to start, body just beginning to calm from the fright he had caused.

A ditty fancied by mother. She sung each night. It is close a memory. I sing when alone. Words of heart and emotion. Perhaps a bit much to share to a complete stranger, but she was only giving a truthful answer. Why need she lie?
Messages In This Thread
Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 22, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 23, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 24, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 30, 2022, 08:21 AM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 04, 2022, 12:05 AM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 05:29 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 18, 2022, 11:52 PM