Nimbus Summit but my anxious heart
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
a wild grumpy boi appears!

arius is a mixture of confusing emotions — desires of leadership having been shuffled aside as everything his father had built had been changed and re-arranged: as if wintersbane had been holding them back and his death made it all okay.

of course, this wasn't true. but in arius' angst riddled, teenager equivalent brain: the world as he saw it was the only truth ( as a very unreliable narrator ) he was willing to recognize.

he skulks around as ensio's sidekick; having seemingly accepted the fact that he was robin instead of batman — for a few months. with their relocation under the belt, he emerges from his chosen den: a mess of knotted roots and a morbid collection of half chewed bones that the tundrian emerges, having rather abruptly decided he was tired of being robin and ready to take his leading role as batman once more.

he prowls the borders of the summit with a brooding scowl upon his face, hating the world, and stewing in his own dislike of the changes that were happening — both in general and internally within his own body — hoping someone would come along and pick a fight with him so he could expel some of the anger he's been stewing in for the past couple of months.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 06, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 09, 2022, 01:49 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 12, 2022, 04:14 AM