Redhawk Caldera There'll be days you need me by your side
120 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was very worried about mama. She never left the den anymore, and anytime Hymnal saw her stand she could tell it was with great effort. She worked very hard to make sure her mother had meals and company. She hated the idea of her being alone in the den, unable to go anywhere; anytime she pictured it, she was filled with a sadness so potent, she thought her chest might collapse into itself and crush her heart. 

So, today she took a break from helping papa with aunt Teya and brought her some fish she had caught from the stream. Teya had been a good teacher. 

Maia was outside when she arrived, and Hymnal trotted quickly over to her, dropping the fish to the ground. Mama, are you okay? she asked, worry painting her tone and her expression. She hoped she hadn't hurt herself. It hurt the young blackthorn's heart to imagine her being here without anyone to help her.
Messages In This Thread
There'll be days you need me by your side - by Maia - April 11, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: There'll be days you need me by your side - by Hymnal - April 12, 2022, 02:11 PM
RE: There'll be days you need me by your side - by Maia - April 12, 2022, 07:12 PM