Hideaway Strath I wear a town like a leather jacket
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Trade 
Sakari had doubled back to the Strath after shaking off Arashi. Now that she was certain he was not skulking around and able to overhear, she had some concerns to raise with @Fury

Watching the two accounted-for pups toddling around under Fury's feet only assured Sakari further that no child of such a tender age could possibly find its way out of the Strath unaided. And leaving the entire Hinterlands was out of the question. 

"We have found no sign of the children in the Hinterlands," Sakari reported to Fury. It was the news Warchief would want to know first. Sakari continued. "We have found indications of several new groups in the Hinterlands, though. I can make a report, if that's your desire." Sakari's citrine gaze search Fury's features intelligently. She knew very little about this woman-- her chief in title, but little else. If she and Fury came to know one another better, would Fury's nature inspire Sakari's loyalty in the same way it had inspired Arashi's?

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 17, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 17, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 22, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 26, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 29, 2022, 12:02 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - May 01, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - June 07, 2022, 10:37 AM