Hoshor Plains Watch Me
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
I'm thinking we can do dice rolls 0/1 where 0 is a miss and 1 is a hit? If you have a different idea just shoot me a PM and let me know

She was feisty and clearly did not understand his sentiment. If she had, perhaps she would have settled down and respected her place. Instead she was challenging him. His hackles rose in turn, his eyes narrowing as she spread her weight evenly. Great, a bitch who thought she knew how to fight.

The soldier rolled his shoulders back and took the first attack as soon as her challenge was issued, not allowing her the chance to strike first. He rushed forward, barreling with as much speed as he could muster as he aimed for a bite directly to the nape of her neck. He aimed to sick his teeth into a place where she would not soon forget him or what he could do having power over her.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
Watch Me - by Nyamh - April 22, 2022, 06:35 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Ryzhov - April 22, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Nyamh - April 23, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Ryzhov - April 27, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Watch Me - by Nyamh - May 08, 2022, 10:04 AM
RE: Watch Me - by Ryzhov - May 08, 2022, 03:52 PM