Nimbus Summit I will give you all that I have and then some
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Private 
Set for 5/6
The rains that began in the night, continued into the next day, Rye watched from under a tree as streams of water flowed down the small hill his den rested upon. Heavy air enveloped his lungs, it was moist and wetted his nose with each breath. The smell of wet oak soothed him, delivered him peace with each inhale and the soaked ground blended seamlessly with the oak. Soft rolls of thunder rumbled in his chest with lightning illuminating the eastern mountains. "@Imaq." He softly called to the den, wishing to share the tranquility of the moment with his wife. 

The hotah had much making up to do for causing unnecessary turbulence in his innocent wife's life. The meeting between his alphas and the neighbors still weighed on his mind but the decision was made to stay. After spending time collecting his thoughts, seeing his wife's anguish, spending time with his son and seeing the growing numbers of Atautsikut, parting didn't sit right with the father. Later he would inform @Lane but now he would enjoy what peace nature has brought to him. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
I will give you all that I have and then some - by Rye - May 05, 2022, 12:44 PM