Hideaway Strath I tell myself you don't mean a thing
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Making an assumption that Arashi knew of War's presence in Fury's life. Let me know if I need to change anything :3

It was abrupt, but something that needed to be addressed — especially given some of the words shared upon their last encounter.

Arashi knew not how @Fury would react, but this would not stop him from speaking his mind.

The hound arrived quickly at the mouth of her den. Once sure she was here, he entered with a settled gaze and a tense body. We must speak. There was urgency in his voice. It was as if this were a detrimental matter, and to him it may have been.

You are now a mother, you've had children, and you've had a lover. This I know. But there is something that haunts both my mind and heart. Over time, certain... feelings, have come about. I hold great loyalty to you, but not only in one way. Your life gives me purpose, but not only as my commander and sovereign. These were riddled words, but Arashi held great hope she would understand his meaning.

You may decide to embrace these feelings and welcome them, or you can dismiss them entirely; in such case being that I will set them aside and continue on as I have been. A grave tug bid me share these words.. for if I did not, each time my eyes are upon you, it as if I am lying to you and myself. It is never my wish to lie to you, nor hold any secrets.

Despite the blank features he held in his stare, Arashi's heart thumped within his chest. Questions flurried through his mind. Did she share these feelings? Would she despise him for admitting such a heinous thing? Would this cost him both his honor and her respect?

Messages In This Thread
I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - May 28, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - May 28, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by RIP Fury - June 03, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - June 03, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by RIP Fury - June 05, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - June 05, 2022, 10:30 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by RIP Fury - June 08, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - June 08, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - June 10, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by RIP Fury - June 11, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - June 11, 2022, 09:45 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by RIP Fury - June 20, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - June 20, 2022, 10:02 PM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by RIP Fury - June 23, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I tell myself you don't mean a thing - by Arashi - June 23, 2022, 02:21 PM