Snowforest Taiga I'm alone and kinda scared
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Limit Two 
Ivee thought back to the other day when she had met that male. It was only 4 days ago, but since then she has felt different. She was no longer in heat. She had a feeling she may be expecting, which at the time of her heat had not been a worry of hers, but now the idea of raising pups alone kind of scared her. She knew she needed to set up a home, but it'd have been nice if the male had not run away. She hoped she'd run into a wolf willing to help her while building a home.

Ivee started with marking scent marks along a nice patch of territory. There was a tree that had an opening in the roots in that area. She began to dig in the holes between the roots to make a den.

After several hours of digging, she had hollowed out a small enough area for her to sleep in that night, but it needed work before being safe enough for pups.
---
Ivee would be one you could call bipolar. She can be an extremely loving, caring, nurturing and kind wolf, but if provoked she can turn into a strong, protective, powerful, fearless wolf. She will fight for anyone that cannot fight for themselves. She has no interest in joining a pack as she is too ignorant to instruction to do so.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him. I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17. During September-June I have school so I can't promise how active I'll be during that time, but from July-August I'll be quite active, unless stated otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
I'm alone and kinda scared - by Ivee - June 23, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Zahir - July 02, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Ivee - July 02, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Zahir - July 02, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Ivee - July 02, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Zahir - July 02, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Ivee - July 02, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Zahir - July 02, 2022, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Ivee - July 02, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Zahir - July 03, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: I'm alone and kinda scared - by Ivee - July 03, 2022, 11:30 AM