Hideaway Strath I won't forget all the ones that I love
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

With his wife often out and about, the hound often wandered closer to their den. As their time as a newly couple grew, he found himself more protective over the children she had bore. They were not his by blood, but they were now his by responsibility. His wards, and they were growing on him.

Not too far of a ways off, someone called for him. It was a sincere beckon, but it hadn't been the tone that confused him. This voice was unfamiliar. Had Fury recruited another without his knowledge? Arashi frowned at the thought. As a protector and leader of the Saints, he felt as though it were also his responsibility to know who was coming in and out of the territory. He had already partially failed at this. But for now, these feelings of guilt and shame would need be set aside. He could not keep the summoner waiting.

After nearly sprinting the entire way, the gargantuan eventually came upon an open clearing. A white wolf, similar in coloring to Fury, sat waiting. The hound approached slowly, head high but relaxed. A male's pride was everything, but it wasn't intention to make them uncomfortable. 

You called? Arashi drawled in a raspy, thick voice. They smelled of Fury. At least now he could be somewhat sure they were not a threat here. He wasn't yet sure of who they were, but this interaction was bound to lead unto an introduction sooner or later. So, he would wait. They called, so they could go first.

Messages In This Thread
I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arashi - June 30, 2022, 03:46 PM