Hideaway Strath I won't forget all the ones that I love
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Soft, caring, sagacious, likely. So many things different from the samurai from back home. Well, his old home. Part of him felt as if he should be disappointed, though, maybe not with this one. Fury needed friends at her side now more than ever. If so willing to be that familiarity and comfort to his mate, then he would not judge her. 

She will appreciate the help, as will I. Maybe a bit of a sincere, earnest tone would ease things out a bit. 

"I first went to look for you. It felt proper to first greet the Warchief's mate instead of the others."

He would not openly comment on the decision she admitted, but instead recognize it in silence. Not many sought him out before others.

There are not many here and few, if any, that you would know. As far as I am aware, all that have come here are strangers that we met along our travels, some that Fury has had more interaction with. Minus one exception... His damned sister. What rank has she dubbed you? If there are any within a similar focus, I will see to it that you are introduced and get settled comfortably. 

Messages In This Thread
I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arashi - July 01, 2022, 04:39 PM