Hideaway Strath What if what you do to survive
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

I am enjoying this emensely, thank you.

Artok had survived for years on his own. Even with the limp. I know that, but that is my biggest regret of my life. Was that I left her. And it was, if he could take anything back, anything, it would be that. He would have stayed, would have been the doting son, would have grown in the pack, and he possibly would have died next to her, or saved her. He wasn't certain.

Artok was actually surprised at his violent reaction. He had known Miss. Scarlett had a special place in his heart. Had realized this, she was the only one he thought of fondly and missed, but he hadn't realized how deep his affection truly went until just now. Hearing of her death. He thought about her offer and then gave a decisive nod.

I think I would like that. Thank you.

Artok's ears went to his skull and then back up as he thought of an answer. He wasn't certain why he had.Though one glaring reason was there.

I did not like her mate. He was not good for her. He didn't protect her. And she let him get away with shit she shouldn't have. But there was also upheaval in the pack, and by that point my opinion of packs had soured. I was in a pack, when a packmate gave me these scars, because I was not her child. But I was also young and angry and felt that she was better off without me. I was wrong.

He listened to her next words. That does not bother me. I am quite murderous and rough. I am quite literally an asshole, but I'm a loyal one.

Artok hmmed softly in thought. I have been a loner since I left when I was barely a year old. I decided that it was time to try for a pack again. When I met Warchief Fury, I liked her. She was no nonsense, straight to the point. I like that, Miss. Arlette. And I am an old man, now. The time of lone youth is done.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - June 30, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 05:10 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 06:37 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 06:53 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 07:05 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 07:51 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 08:07 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 09:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 09:21 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 10:18 AM