Hideaway Strath What if what you do to survive
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
It does <3

Artok didn't have any other regrets than just the one. And he wasn't even certain if it was a regret as much as it was yet another painful lesson, that he couldn't be counted on. Perhaps that was what all this proved. That he was indeed an infection as his uncle had often called him, that he was lazy and worthless, like many had thought, that he had the sneaking suspicion that the current male leader thought. Though, one thing was different. He was now at an age where he wanted to prove people wrong, even if it were too late.

You aren't wrong.

Artok let a small growl loose at the mention of the male Kove. He had hated him from the first time he had met him. Hated his absolute existence.

The only thing that Kove was good for, was giving Miss. Scarlett the one thing she wanted more than anything in the world, her own children and love. He gave her love however, backwards and self-serving it was. That was all she wanted. She often thought of herself as a monster and she wasn't, she absolute wasn't. There was not a lick of darkness in that femme. Nothing, she was just.

he sighed. Good. She was good.

He had nothing else to add about being young and feeling like the world was against them. He had every reason to feel that way. His mother died, his aunt was killed, his uncle abandoned him, the one time he found a place to stay on his own, and he was attacked. Then he was permanently maimed, his life was a series of the world is against you moments. She smiled happily, and it made Artok feel better. He had made her feel better for a brief moment.

He blinked an nodded. Always alone. I have never had a mate. I have had daliances. I may have pups out there, but the women wanted nothing from me, but that. Most i couldn't even tell you their names or their faces. Most of my daliances happened during breeding season, when no one is in their right mind. He briefly thought of the young male in the forest, but he kept that to himself for now, he was still going over it in his own head. He was a male of many stories.

He chuckled. I don't know if it could be rightly considered wisdom, but I will share it with you. And if you ever need anything, you ask.

He felt again the urge to punctuate his promise of sorts with a nudge, but he kept his body and muzzle to himself. This was not Miss. Scarlett, he couldn't be as familiar to her as he had been to her grandmother.

Why did you leave for a time, unless that is too hard to discuss? he did not know her story, but for the first time in a long time, he wanted too know someone else.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - June 30, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 05:10 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 06:37 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 06:53 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 07:05 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 07:51 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 08:07 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 09:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 09:21 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 10:18 AM