Alpine Lake What does the fox say?
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
@Ravenrush

Rose huffed.  She couldn't be too mad, this wolf clearly didn't know any better.  Still, ignorance didn't excuse being annoying.  At least the wolf had called her pretty...which she was, of course.  Rose's orange tail stopped bristling, though her face remained grumpy through Raven's ramble.  When she seemed like she was done talking.  "Yes, most of those animals can talk.  Don't let it stop you from hunting though  A silly rabbit isn't worth starvation.  Speaking of which..."  

Rose hopped down from the rocks.  "I'm going hunting.  I hear wolves are good hunters--would you like to join me?"

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
Messages In This Thread
What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - August 29, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Ravenrush - August 29, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - August 30, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Ravenrush - August 30, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - September 01, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Ravenrush - September 01, 2022, 05:29 PM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - September 04, 2022, 01:22 PM