Otter Creek brass knife sinks into my shoulder
--DYING OF RABIES--
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Meridian had been following his brother, trying to spy on him to eventually sneak up on him and try to scare him. When he had seen Dusty come down from the mountains, Meridian had started tracking his scent until he found him, out here by the lake. There was frost on the ground already and soon the lake would start to freeze over, but until then he too would appreciate it.

Meridian saw that Dusty was maybe trying to fish, but he didn't care and decided to follow through with his plan to scare him anyway. He stood on a higher ground that Dusty, making sure his scent was downwind so Dusty couldn't smell him, before leaping out at his brother and hitting him on the shoulders, hoping to bring him to the ground even though he didn't weigh any more than Dusty. "Heya Dust!" Meridian said from atop his brother
Signature
--
NOTICE!
Meridian as been infected with RABIES. Any threads with him put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
--
Meridian is a coywolf. Meaning he is half coyote, half wolf.

Messages In This Thread
brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 02, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 03, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 03, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 07, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:44 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 11, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 14, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 16, 2022, 07:33 AM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Dusty Rose - October 17, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: brass knife sinks into my shoulder - by Meri - October 17, 2022, 12:50 PM