Phoenix Maplewood You couldn't stand to be near me.
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Tag for reference - open to anyone!

After a sudden meeting before the leadership that morning, Tulukiri had been given leave to process her own thoughts. She did not do well with such moments and chose to put herself to work, as that was what she'd always been expected to do.

Her path cleaved away from the glacial lands. She delved among the red-leaf forest south of the village. The paths here were hidden by piles of fallen leaves. Among them were plentiful signs of small game but she could not focus on any of the trails she came across.

Soon the girl found herself on the edge of a clearing where, further afield, she could spy upon some deer grazing at the low-hanging branches of the maplewood. Tulukiri was reminded of her close encounter, which got her thinking about the tour that @Lestan had taken her on. It seemed pointless, now. An effort wasted.

She stalked towards the slow-to-act doe and its twins, and at the last second made herself known by barking and snapping her teeth; there was no intention there for Tulukiri to chase or catch them, only to frighten them, and they sprang away instantaneously. The sounds of their lithe bodies among the leaves being the only sign they were there at all.
Messages In This Thread
You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Tulukiri - October 09, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Atreus - October 10, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Tulukiri - October 10, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Atreus - October 10, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Tulukiri - October 10, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Atreus - October 10, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Tulukiri - October 10, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Atreus - October 10, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Tulukiri - October 10, 2022, 09:54 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Atreus - October 10, 2022, 10:08 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Tulukiri - October 10, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Atreus - October 10, 2022, 10:32 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Tulukiri - October 10, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: You couldn't stand to be near me. - by Atreus - October 11, 2022, 09:36 AM