Jade Fern Grove Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night
"Leave me alone if you want to hurt me"
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
Ilizabeth was cold, hungry, and scared. She had just gotten to this new place and she didn't know what to do. She didn't know how long it'd been since she'd slept, or eaten, since whenever she tried to do either all she could think of was the image of her dead sister, which haunted her mind and made her sick to her stomach. All she really needed was someone to be there for her. But she was scared of everyone. Not sure who to trust. She'd been with her sister always, and now that she was gone, she didn't know what to do. Ilizabeth curled up in the roots of a bush, her silver pelt still showing through though, and shut her eyes tight as tears came pouring out of them. She was so tired that she cried herself to sleep.

Her dreams filled with Jazmine. From lovely memories of the as pups, to the last time she saw her sister, lying there, dying, from the wounds Solar Eclipse had give her. She woke, screaming her sisters name, in sobs. She'd only slept for maybe an hour, and she knew she wouldn't sleep again. She didn't have the strength to hunt, or even rise for the matter though, so she stayed there, curled up, still crying.
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
Ilizabeth is fluent in both Icelandic and English
Messages In This Thread
Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night - by Ilizabeth - November 04, 2022, 12:01 PM