Lion Head Mesa You're staring while I'm blinking
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
While awaiting the maidservant, the lithe woman had comfortably seated herself atop a flat lining of furs. Another sat near her, with a pile of extras not too far away. She had Jawahir to thank for this. The collection would not have been possible by her own doing.

Soon enough, Nazli appeared in her doorway. Almost immediately it was evident that the girl was beside herself with nervousness. The nebet felt plain pity for her. If only her teachings would come with nothing short of perfection, these pin pricks would leave the poor girl entirely.

Welcome, Nazli. She offered quickly, followed by a soft smile and a leveled chin. She would not act higher than the fellahin, regardless of her title. Please, sit. With a wave of her tail, she gestured to the fur lining nearest to her. I am Sokha, nebet of Akashingo as of new. Pharaoh has asked me to act as your tutor for this time on. Slowly, she would explain the reason behind her summons. But before delving deeper, a question was placed before the maidservant.

Do you know what it is you might be needing a tutor for? Sokha knew the answer to this, plain and well; but she was curious to know if the girl knew herself. It was important that something like this not be thrown upon her so abruptly, for such would surely scare her off. 
Messages In This Thread
You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 28, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 28, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 28, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - November 28, 2022, 11:56 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - November 29, 2022, 12:34 AM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Sokha - December 07, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: You're staring while I'm blinking - by Nazli - January 11, 2023, 12:39 AM