Greatwater Lake When I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Maybe someone else would have taken offense to the boy's dismissal, but Tybault was pretty smug about it. In his eyes, it was an admission of defeat. He knew something the other boy didn't, and they both knew it. The shame of it must have been too much, because he started to excuse himself.
Tybault almost stopped him. They still hadn't exchanged names. For some reason, that seemed important. But then he mentioned Ophelia, sounding genuine in a way that felt out of place in the conversation, and Tybault remembered that he couldn't afford to waste more time. And this situation was more than a little weird anyway. Tybault liked plenty of people, and he held a lot of disdain for others. But he'd never found himself feeling both of those things about one person. It was probably best if he let it go.
Thanks. Good luck with your herd, He glanced toward where the boy had indicated Moonglow was, and set off. He had some direction now, at least.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 02, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 06, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 07, 2022, 06:35 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 07, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 07, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 07, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 09, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 09, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 11, 2022, 06:56 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 16, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 17, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 23, 2022, 12:33 PM