Hideaway Strath If it's not rearranged
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Since he has been inactive for a bit, for now let's assume he was off guarding the outer parts of the territory and hasn't been seen much since he first arrived.

Nothing had changed since Fenrir arrived. If anything, now he felt more puny than before. Private had been his rank. And with the re-brand, it hadn't turned into anything special; only to that of thrall. For a man who had once held a high reputation and status that none would overlook, he saw this to be an insult.

Moving with purposeful steps, he searched for his daughter (@Fury). We need to talk. He seethed, hardly able to swallow back the low snarl that ached in his chest. 

I'm beginning to feel like my return has meant nothing to you. I agreed to accept you as my authority, but I never imagined my own daughter would reduce me, a once feared man, to equal the lesser of this place. Thrall? You and I both know I am worth more than that puny title. 

Perhaps he was stepping above his bounds. But she was not the only one with experience ruling an empire. If she would not see his worth, than maybe this was not where he belonged. 
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
Messages In This Thread
If it's not rearranged - by Fenrir - December 04, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: If it's not rearranged - by RIP Fury - December 04, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: If it's not rearranged - by Fenrir - December 04, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: If it's not rearranged - by RIP Fury - December 06, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: If it's not rearranged - by Fenrir - January 02, 2023, 04:32 PM